You've stumbled into the woods. Welcome to my home. Imagination is what keeps me alive.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Things First

Here i am. Here you are. At my first blog post.
How does it feel? 
Well i feel pretty happy.
 I've seen so many amazing blogs, and so i decided to 
venture to the blogging business. Not much of a business,
 more of a hobby. But it sure takes time and dedication.
 Some of these blogs have 24 posts a day!
 Thats a post an hour!
I will most likely never reach that standard. 
I'll cross my fingers and try my best. 
Another thing i noticed, is people have
 200 comments on one post! That person must be 
bored to death with replies. My goal is get 100 
comments on one post. I know that sounds far fetched. 
But anything is possible....right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm still hoping to get at least 20 per post! Maybe one day :o)

    - Ana
    http://www.ToilTroubleStyle.com

    ReplyDelete